- Updated for 5.0.2 appletv2&3
- Updated for 6.0 all betas
- No more pkg installer for OSX (thanks to packagemaker disappearing in mountain lion)
- Various and sundry fixes for subtle bugs
- Added BBTicket saving
- Updated icons for iPhone 4S & iPad 3*
- AppleTV 4.4.3 & 4.4.4 support
- APTicket explicit support
- (Sorry for the lack of changelog activity!)
- iPad 2 GSM/CDMA will restore the currently signed baseband so 10xx errors won't happen (This will cease to work once apple stops signing the current 4.3.x firmware's baseband)
- Optional iPhone 4 baseband update is now available to those that are officially unlocked. NOTE: iPhone baseband can ONLY be restore/updated to a baseband that apple is currently signing. END OF STORY
- Added 4.3.5, 4.3.4 support
- Fixed a nasty baseband request error for ipad 2 cdma.
- "John‚Äôs iPad" -> "John's iPad". nuff said.
- 5.0b3 support.
5.00.03 (comex's suggestions)
- Removed 'Apply Changes' completely
- Changes are applied as soon as you make them.
- TSS Server is now enabled as soon as the conditions are appropriate: ie when port 80 is no longer used or as soon as the hosts file is modifiable
- Changing from Apple to Cydia or Cydia to Apple does not require a restart to actually work (fail?)
- Some increased logging
- 5.0 beta support
- Removed Web/Socks proxy options (App now just uses System proxy settings)
- Resized vertically for the resolutionally challenged few individuals that are stuck with pathetically small screens.
- Added some nag screens for folks that can't figure out why they can't save SHSHs because they can't figure out how to uncheck a box and click a button.
- Fixed an overwrite of cdma iphone 4 5.0b1 blobs. (Resave them if you have an iPhone 4 CDMA
- OSX AND Windows recovery fix support
- Constant boot problem from 4.2.1 BB protected restores use Fix Recovery from DFU mode to kick the device out of recovery
- In order to get this to work, I've used a custom version of greenpois0n (that does not jailbreak the device) and also I needed to include zlib1.dll (1.2.5) as this instance of gp does not statically link libzdll.a properly.
- One known issue is that the UI may freeze for a few seconds while the payload is being delivered for the recovery fix. Just chill, it'll come back after a few seconds. I'm working on fixing that.
- Added all 4.3 betas support
- Proxy support available from the loader
- Major performance/size improvements:
- The application now ships with a minimal subset of the libraries and 'fetches' the secondary libraries upon first launch (and any subsequent launches where it cannot validate the secondary libs)
- This means the application needs unfettered access to the web
- I'm working on a way to allow proxy folks to still get the app - unforeseen side-effect...
- I've trimmed many of the unused libraries to further shrink the distributable
- Unfortunately there are some serious issues with the linux version. I'm working on a revamped UI for you linux folks. I'm still not sure why the JVM crashes so much on any flavor of Linux
- Binary PList support (reading and serialization) ported from c
- GZipped plist support (binary and xml)
- Fixed a bug with plist serialization
- Partial Zip support finished for future enhancements :)
- Removed jdom added nanoxml
- Removed the platform jar (900+kb)
- Many more enhancements and minor bug fixes
- Changed the BoardID detection routine to be more reliable
- Updated the Non Cydia request to grab 4.2.1 (and 4.2 for AppleTV)
- Added 4.2 support for AppleTV
- Added 4.2.1 support for iPhone 4, 3GS, 3G and iPod Touch 2G, 3G, 4G and iPad